4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
时间:2023-11-29 20:24:13 出处:직업阅读（143）
The fourth edition of The Korea Herald’s Global Business Forum kicked off Wednesday at Grand Hyatt Seoul, under the theme of “Next Prosperity."
The 13-week forum, held every Wednesday, is aimed at discussing strategies for shaping the future prosperity and choices of Korea. Attendees of the forum share knowledge of the international community and overseas investment opportunities to expand business networks.
Attending the kick-off ceremony, outgoing Indonesian Ambassador Gandi Sulistiyanto, who also serves as an elected member of Indonesia's Presidential Advisory Council, stressed the growing importance of Indonesia as an investment destination and The Korea Herald's initiative.
Initiated in 2021, the forum aims to strengthen network capabilities and share diverse ideas and business solutions to reach out to the world, with key figures taking the lead.
- Foreign workers' deaths get weak sanctions
- Seoul shares open lower on Fed's higher
- Kakao completes its first own data center
- Major Korean firms fare worse than US counterparts in H1
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- SM founder Lee Soo
- 카메라 찍힌 김여정 960만원 '디올 백'…그 자체가 北인권 참상
- Will Kep1er disband? Project group eyes extension with 'Magic Hour'
- S. Korean diplomat discusses NK human rights with US envoy