TXT shatters records, tops charts with 3rd LP
时间:2023-11-29 19:00:32 出处:재무阅读（143）
Tomorrow X Together is setting new records worldwide with its latest release, "The Name Chapter: Freefall."
The band's agency, Big Hit Music, on Sunday announced the album, which came out on Friday, sold 225,184 copies in Japan on its first day and debuted atop Oricon's daily album ranking.
It surpassed the band's previous first-day sales record there of 184,971 copies of its fifth EP, "The Name Chapter: Temptation," in January.
The LP also made a splash on Spotify, the world's biggest music streaming service, entering the platform's Daily Top Song Global chart at No. 89. The quintet also ranked at No. 69 on Spotify's Daily Top Artist Global chart with the new album.
- 윤 대통령 “국민소통·현장소통·당정소통 강화하라”
- [Korean History] 2002, when Korea soared through World Cup
- BIFF expands award categories beyond Asian content to global titles
- [Today’s K
- Beef prices have soared 100
- 'Frasier' returns to TV but you don't need to be a superfan of the original to laugh at its jokes
- Cheongju Craft Biennale stresses connection with nature, Jikji legacy
- In S. Korea, Hamas ambush raises concerns over NK surprise attacks
- Another suspect of Tajik duo behind S. Korean money exchange robbery nabbed