时间:2023-11-29 20:16:43 出处:컴퓨터阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Supporters of Israel hold rally in Seoul, urge Hamas to stop atrocities
- [사진] 용산 팔도장터 찾아 떡메치기
- 4th Global Biz Forum kicks off to discuss 'next prosperity'
- Milk prices to go up in Oct.
- 北, 러시아 외무장관 방북 발표…내달 18~19일 방문
- Reconstructed Dondeokjeon hall in Deoksu Palace to open to public
- Over half of Koreans want continuous strengthening of alliance with US: poll
- [Herald Interview] As a wanderer, Yoshitomo Nara does not confine himself to art
- Gimbap and hanja cramming: Life of Korean Studies students in Paris